'Brushed out' soft dual-layered silk fibres provide a fuller yet natural 3D faux mink effect blending effortlessly with your natural lashes. Perfect for smaller facial features and everyday weightless wear.
Lashes are gentle on sensitive eyes and skin.
Find our Lash Adhesive here.
- Key Features
- Wear & Care
Fibres: Korean Silk PBT Fibres
Band length: 3cm
Lash length: 1cm (inner/center/outer)
Natural Black in Colour
Super light and flexible clear band for comfortability
Cruelty-free & Vegan
Reusable for up to 25+ wears with proper use and care
- Measure lashes along the lash line, trim outer-corner excess
- Apply a small amount of mascara to natural lashes OR curl
- Apply a generous amount of lash adhesive along the lash band - wait for adhesive to become tacky before lash application
- Apply lashes close to your lash line - allow adhesive to dry
- Pinch natural and false lashes together, brush lashes upwards with an index finger or use a clean lash brush
Note: do not apply mascara to our false lashes.
Click here to view our full lash application blog
- Avoid sleeping in lashes
- Do not wet OR swim in lashes
- Avoid mascara
- Avoid oil-based products - micellar water recommended
- Clean lashes & band every 3-4 wears
- Always store lashes - preserves lash life and keeps lashes safe from harmful bacteria/dust
Australian Shipping - save on standard AU shipping
Free Shipping on all AU orders over $70
Standard flat rate shipping - $7.50
Express flat rate shipping - $12
USA & Canada - Flat rate fee of $20AUD
For detailed information - click here
What are your lashes made from?
Both magnetic and strip lashes are handcrafted with ultra-fine Korean synthetic silk fibres. They're the most natural, soft and weightless lashes on the market, mimicking natural lashes as they blend effortlessly with your own.
Are your lashes reusable?
Yes, our lashes are reusable with proper care:
- Strip lashes - up to 25+ wears
- Magnetic lashes - up to 40+ wears
Do your lashes come with lash adhesive?
Lash adhesive and magnetic liners are sold separately.